Romanticism and convenience
Sherbourne Park is a unique wedding venue offering not only the idealistic surroundings of the rolling Warwickshire countryside but also the convenience of being situated right next to the historic All Saints’ Church designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott.
- Weddings in the adjacent Church
- Beautifully kept lawns and grounds
- Rose garden and lake
- Receptions up to 750 people (marquee)
- Receptions up to 100 people (main house)
- Conveniently located just off J15 M40
The house, which is the centrepiece of the Sherbourne Park Estate, is a beautifully kept Georgian property that can accommodate the largest of celebrations but also cater for the most intimate of wedding gatherings. Sherbourne Park, with its short stroll through the Garden really is the perfect English Country House setting for your unforgettable day.